Happy Leap Year!
Just have to post something hilarious that Annalise said last night - and it's got me thinking that I really should write down the odd/funny things our girls say as they grow up!
Last night, Annalise was chatting to Andrew whilst she sat on the loo and said:
"Daddy, when I grow up and get taller and taller and really tall, I'm going to grow a tail just like you!"
I cracked up, having heard her from the lounge and came in to where daddy was saying:
"No, darling, you won't have a tail, only boys and Daddies have a tail - you have a triangle like mummy." (She named her 'front bum' 'triangle' when she was very little, after looking at herself naked in the mirror!)
"But I don't want a hairy triangle, like Mummy. I want a tail!"
Hah!!!!!!!!! (Do you think that was a hint that I need a bikini wax?!!)
A few weeks ago, Annalise had a tummy bug and again, whilst sitting on the toilet (She must do all her thinking on the loo!), she called out 'Mummy! I'm weeing out of my bottom!" Poor thing! But how clever to oput it into words!
Juliette is obsessed with saying 'uh oh!' at the moment - and drops things on purpose just to have the joy at saying her favourite phrase outloud!
No comments:
Post a Comment