Oh it was SUCH a fantastic night. I was taken back to my uni days - the music was FANTASTIC!!! I haven't danced so much for such a long time. It was so nice to just let our hair down and boogie on down like there wasn't a care in the world. Although, one Junior school member of staff did stoop me mid dance and say "Oh, Kathryn, I love the way you dance - it's so 'interesting' !".....hmmmmm. oh well, maybe I was dancing a bit primevaly.....
However, it didn't stop me and I decided to just do ma thang!!
Our band slot was great fun - a little nerve wracking, but think it went pretty well! Everyone boogied on down while we sang and played and then the disco took us well in to the wee hours.
Tonight is the 6th form ball at The Crown Plaza Hotel. Apparently that is usually a boozy night....think I'll take it slow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment