Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Been a while!

Yes.....I am officially crap. Life is seriously busy - I actually think I have never been busier. Finding a moment to document my life is bordrlining on impossible at the moment and it's getting me down a little! I miss my therapy! Life is great, but it is just too hectic. Above and below are pics of last weekend when we decided to have an impromptu bash at ours with the family friends and kids after a much needed break from the stress and trials of work life.


I can't really put my finger on why I'm so damn busier than normal, but I know the girls are feeling it - I hardly get any chance to speand any time with them during the week, so weekends are very special at the moment. Although I am having to go in to schoo lto rehearse the school musical which is just another reason why things are tough! By the time I get home at 5pm, it's girl's a quick swim, dinner, bath, homework, books and bed. I hate it. I want to just play with them but I'm looking att hat damn clock thinking time is racing away!
It's half term next Thursday - time to recoup and get some energy again!


We are still managing to do a few really fun things though - above are pics of me singing at a friend's 50th birthday - he has a relaly well-known band (around the Gulf) and the lead singer was ill so me and a few friends filled in. Lots of fun.
We even made the newspapers!

Lots of things to catch up on. Including the girls' new teachers, new friends, Stephen & Lauren's adventures with us here in Bahrain and funny things the girls have said. Will try to get some time next week to catch up. x

No comments: