
We all had to start with a black base and then wear 6 things of different colours for the six colours on the Rubik's cube.
When we arrived, we had to pick a card out of a deck which told us what colour we would have to end up being by the end of the brunch. I picked out a red card. Then, over the 5 hours of drinking and eating, every time a whistle was blown, we had to swap an item of clothing or an accessory with the nearest person to us in an attempt to end up with only the colour we picked out.
it was great fun, and it carried on for many, many hours after I left!
I got home by 6pm - most people didn't leave till 1am!
So glad I did leave early as Juliette was up at the crack of dawn this morning!
More pictures to follow.


No comments:
Post a Comment