
Photos from our second Halloeen party - look at Emma and Stuart as zombies - fantastic costumes and makeup!
I also love the picture of Juliette and I - one of the first photos I've seen where I can really see similarities between us - look at our profiles!

Juliette rides reguarly now - she has continued her horse riding lessons and trots unaccompanied around the paddock. Annalise developed a real fear of horses last year, but we maanged to get her up on one a couple of weeks ago - she was so proud of herself and so were we!

A day of rain last week - this is our road on the way to school - pretty much flooded everywhere. On the way to school this particular morning, I passed two school buses stuck in water upto the top of their wheels and numerous cars stuck in the floods! Arabs do have a problem with driving in rain here - they all put their hazard lights on and drive super super snail-pace slowly through the water which invariably means that their engines get flooded very quickly with water and thus stop working mid journey. I loved driving in my huge jeep as none of the floods phased me any!

No comments:
Post a Comment