Can't believe we've been here a week today! It's zooming by - which is pretty scary as it means I'll be back at work soon. I'm starting to panic a little about it and having to leave my little cherubs-who-aren't-always-so. But, it's gotta be done. I'll just have to suck it up and cope.
Haven't done very many exciting things in our week, but we have rested and done some shopping and the girls are very excited to be with Aunty Rie and Aunty Pete (!) and Grandad and little Vincent, who Juliette calls 'Cousin'. I think she thinks that is his name.
The best news of late has been that Anne-marie and Pete are expecting another little baby in the New Year! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH! So pleased for them.
The first thing we did when we arived was go to the supermarket and just take in all of the wonderful food you can get here at cheap prices! No more paying 8 pounds for 10 fish fingers!! For a while anyhow.
Who knows what prices will be like for those kind of things in Jakarta?
It's so nice to be with everyone. Poor little Vincent though, had a stinking cold which he has unfortunately given to Anne-marie.
The Godiva festival was on at the weekend and although the weather was not great, we had a great time at the funfair and watched a few bands and ate lots of junk food and then had to shelter rather a lot in the beer tent (what a shame!)
Annalise went on one adult ride with me - the Waltzers - we screamed the whole way through it and I think I got minor whiplash from it, but it was sooooooo much fun. Other than that, there were so many rides for the little ones that Juliette and Annalise had a wonderful time. I've attached loads of photos of their smiling faces.
Juliette has become a little obsessed with cars and birds (which she calls 'ducks'). Yesterday we went to an outdoor cafe/bar that we like to go to in Coventry called 'Flames' and she spent the whole time chasing all the 'ducks' and wanting to pat them - the only problem was, she was wearing her 'squeak' shoes which squeak each time her heel goes down and so she was just frightening them away! Annalise, who is scared of birds, kept screaming and running away from them! What a pair!
No comments:
Post a Comment