The flight to the UK was fine. The girls were a bit overtired and excited and then grumpy on the first leg to Dubai, and then after a quick drink at the airport and a nose round duty free, we were back on the plane to Birmingham in no time and the girls slept most of the way there which was wonderful! I didn't sleep much, but managed to watch three very cheesy girly flicks which is all I have the energy to watch anymore with two little ones around! Very disappointed with the Shopaholic film (with Isla Fisher in it) - the book is soooo much funnier. I also watched some weird Bride Wars one and another one I can't even remember who was in it nor what it was called, it was so good. (!)
Anne-marie picked us up at the airport and drove us back to her GORGEOUS new house. It is simply wonderful. A couple of hours later, and we were at their friend's Louis' birthday party out in the middle of the woods! It was a beautiful day, and though it took Juliette a little while to get used to the long grass, the kids spent a very happy few hours frolicking in the grass with their little cousin Vincent and any adult who would play with them!

No comments:
Post a Comment