Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day Of Tests


I came home and asked Annalise how her day was. She said 'the tests were horrible and I hated them, but I knew all the answers and so I'm the champion.'

There.

Words spoken from a true genius.
Or not....as teachers well know, if the kids think they did well, it usually means they flunked!!
She'll always be a genius in my eyes regardless of her scores. Exams at 4 years old. Preposterous!
On another note, Juliette keeps complaining of a tummy ache at school and has thrown up quite often during class. At weekends and holidays, she is fine. The teacher wants to get to the bottom of it. I think she might not be enjoying school very much. It's not food, I don't think, as she has weetabix every morning and is fine on non-school days. Any one else have any ideas? What do we do if she is hating school?! Ahhhhhhhhh!

No comments: