Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hotel Fun



After two days staying at the most gorgeous apartment hotel - The Kempinski Suites. (On our arrival to the hotel I think the reception felt very sorry for us being refugees and upgraded us from a one bedroom suite to a four bedroom suite - BONUS!!!) It was fab, and had a great pool, a kids club! Howvere, it was very pricey, so for the last two nights, we booked into the Ramada Plaza hotel - the hotel we stayed in last year for our interviews in Doha and where I stayed the previous weekend with my students.

Anyway. I am digressing.

Our second last night in Doha, we went out to the Italian restaurant at our hotel for a family meal. It was a great night, where we drunk far too much wine, ate far too much pasta and then stayed drinkign in our hotel room till the wee small hours - I think actually, Andrew and I had almost fallen asleep/passed out by the time the in-law clan taxied it home!


Gwen and Fiona showing off their Doha gold souk buys!



Family hilarity!

No comments: