Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bubble Butt


Juliette asked Andrew to open some chewing gum that she 'found' in Mummy's bag. (rummaged through all the contents is actually the true story...I'm still finding trails of coins and receipts etc etc over the house!)


Andrew unwrapped it and then said to Juliette. "Ok. But only chew it. Don't ..."


"Swallow" replies Juliette ... this is a routine we go through all the time with her, as in the past, she has been known to swallow quite a number of pieces of gum 'by accident'.


"Why can't I swallow it, Daddy?"


"Because if you swallow it, it'll go into to your tummy and then get stuck inside your bottom. That's why."


"But, Daddy! If it was in my bottom, I could fart and it would blow up into a bubble and I could fly up into the sky!"

If I had my photoshop working, I would have drawn a HUGE bubble coming out from that cute little botTOM!

Think I might have to buy 'The Bubble Gum kid' book to read to my little girl with a wild imagination!

No comments: