Last night, we were invited down to a friend's house for dinner. They live in very swish serviced apartments in Senayan City. Bill is from Louisiana (I think) and is married to a gorgeous lady, 'Bean' (I don't think that is how it's spelt but it is short for her Indonesian name which is long and unpronounceable!) They have two kids who go to NJIS and our girls always get on really well with them.
Bill, coming from Louisiana, cooks the BEST Cajun food - we stuffed ourselves silly with blackened chicken and traditional deep south beans and veggies, followed by peach cobbler! I ate farrrrr too much. Wine and beer were flowing and then he got out his single malt scotch and I was in heaven!
We got home at 2am.
Very naughty. Especially as both girls were still awake at this time too!
Andrew and bill solved many problems of the world!
Today we have done nothing.
Not surprising really!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Scotch should be marketed with: "Single malt, solves the problems of the world", because it always does lol. Long dinner parties are the best!
Post a Comment