Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bond & his Babe

Posted by Picasa
Last Saturday we had a fantastic night out at the hotel Kempinski for our Staff Christmas party - the oldest hotel in Jakarta that has recently been renovated. It is absolutely beautiful and I have to say had the most AMAZING food served in the 5 star restaurant. (Not that I took advantage of it unfortunately - I got far too excited by drinking the gorgeous red wine and champagne and chatting away to friends all night!)
We had a brill time and got home just after 1.30am - the girls were safe asleep in bed so we continued partying at the bar with friends till God knows what time! Was the first time the girls were not still waiting for us to get home before they fell asleep - it felt soooooooo liberating!
I was completely blottoed though - I felt like a university girl again!
Good times!
Ooh. Yes - I went to the hairdressers to get my hair blow dried straight - I did feel glamorous! Andrew took Annalise there the next afternoon to do the same with her hair. (whilst I recovered in bed as I was up at 7am with A & j and whilst Andrew slept in till lunchtime!) Photos to follow.

No comments: