I am sitting here at the computer at 3.30am Jakarta time, realising that I havent even mentioned that we are flying to Australia in 4 hours time!
Christmas has crept up on us so fast and the last few weeks at school have whizzed by....I have lots of updating to do, but thought I better let people know that I will be flying today!
We are flying Air Asia all the way - via a 12 hour stop in a Kuala Lumpur hotel - we should arrive in Melbourne at noon on Saturday.
I will post again shortly!
Meanwhile, safe travelling to all!
x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That flight sounds terrible. Hope you survived. We have done the KL option from here once, staying overnight in the "cat hotel" (imagine cats howling every 20 minutes), but the hang around KL and then a night flight sounds torturous with little kids. Hope you survived.
Post a Comment