My little baby girl, my first born, my little beautiful Annalise, has a wiggly tooth! Her front lower left incisor. The first tooth that came in at 4.5 months old is now about to ship out at 5.5 years old!
Ohhhhhh! Roll on the tooth fairy!
I thought the tooth had been looking a little assymetrical lately - and tonight I asked to look at it and realised it was moving in my fingers! Now she is worried that it's going to hurt/excited that she'll get some money towards a new Barbie / scared she'll have to go to the dentist / in disbelief that she's going to get her big teeth!
Mind you, she already has her 6 year old adult molars growing in , so I shouldn't be so surprised....but still. She's my baby!
Just thought I'd share this magnificent, most monumental, moment. (Oooh, what an absolutely ace alliteration! - hey, I did it again! Pure genius....not.)
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment