Having a ball in Spain - Majorca is all that Torreviejka isn't - a place we visited about four summer's ago. It is Spanish Spain - not Little Britain. And we're loving it.
We only have three more days, but oh my goodness. It's great.
I will post some photos as I upload them. I am currently sitting sipping Rioja whilst waiting for my family to join me at the hotel Disco and Magic show - not as cheesy as you may think...well, actually, it could be. We just moved hotels for our last three nights. This past week we've been in a beautiful resort - Cala San Vincente which was absolutely bloody gorgeous - a resort that only Spanish go to. Now we've moved a little down the bay to Peurto Pollensa which is a little more touristy but still great. Will write more soon. Annalise is currently dancing on the stage.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment