We are currently a household of 5 adults and 7 kids. Pete's nephews, Bradley, Anthony and Finlay are all visiting until Saturday afternoon. The girls are loving having them around (I think Annalise has a crush on Bradley). Last night was spent at a great restaurant in Earlsdon, followed by a very late night at the Criterion Theatre pub. I drank farrrrrrrr too much of the red and felt like crap for most of this morning! Pete and I took all 7 kids to the local swimming pool this afternoon - in the hope that the kids will tire out and go to bed early - fat chance, as it is now 10.30pm and 4 of them are still up!!
The three boys are really lovely, and I think they love being up here in the Brady Bunch/Big Brother household!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment