Thursday, August 5, 2010

Majorca Fun

We have had such a great time over the 9 days we were there, and I will go into more detail in a next post; I'm just getting these photos up incase something happens and I lose them.
Our camera was stolen/lost our last night there at our hotel. Very sad.
Luckily I have only lost about 3 days of photos as the day I posted the photo of Annalise dancing at the disco, I uploaded most of the photos from the camera at the same time, so I'm not so utterly upset. Although I did lose photos of us in beautiful underground caves and our meet-up with an old Muscat friend we haven't seen for 11 years!
I do feel like I've lost an arm or somethimg - I don't feel quite complete without a camera tucked into my handbag.

The photos above are of the apartment hotel complex we stayed in our first 5 days. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: