I promise to write soon - life is absolutely bloody crazy. I havent got time to spit. I knew we would be worked hard but I am absolutely exhausted. I also have 190 reports to write before Tuesday morning, a school production in 4 weeks which is taking every moment of free time I might have.....oh and so much more schol taking my time, but between getting the girls to dance and gymnastics classes (to ease my guilt of late nights every day), we've joined a country club style club 10/15 mins walk from our house to enjoy, play dates, trying to have social lives as well, we are still loving it here, even so!
Will definitely find some time next week to write - we are on half term next week, and though I have 4 out of the 7 days in full day rehearsals, I will make some time to catch up on posts.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment