After the air show, we all came back for a little gathering at home for Juliette - pizza and birthday cake. (she had two cakes this year: one mint choc chip Baskin and Robbins icecream log and one cake Annalise and I made - chocloate double chip brownie cake.)
I think she had a lovely time with her friends. We'll have a proper party with her class mates next weekend - she wants to go 'balling' (bowling).
Fun at the bar.
Andrew and Stephen boogying the night away with my girls!A lovely photo I thought of us at the bar.
Our girls and 'their' girls. Fun ,fun, fun. We all arrived in Bahrain at the same time on the same flight and met on the plane, excited about our new adventure in Bahrain and life at St. Chris. These 6 little beautiful girls all play so well together - a bit like their parents!




No comments:
Post a Comment