Last Wednesday, we had a Talent Show at school and I managed to persuade some game teachers to dress up in ridiculous outfits and lip sync and boogie on down Abba style! It was great fun - not least just having fun rehearsing for it!
The clothes were hardly flattering - (for me in particular) - I looked 6 months pregnant which made me feel terribly sexy, but it has also helped me get into the swing of exercising more and dieting!
Photos are posted above. I also have some videos to upload on youtube - we have the dance from three different angles (unfortunately, neither angle does me any favours!) But I reckon we did pretty good!! I'll post the links here when I've managed to upload them all - our internet at home is super slow so I'll try to do it from work tomorrow.
Ooooh! Some great news on the potty front for Juliette - she has now been two days wearing no nappy with no accident - just going on her little potty. She's rather proud of herself and I am using the sticker-reward system that I used with Annalise which she LOVES and she gets so excited about going to the toilet! Unfortunately, she has to show Andrew everything she does though and so she takes the potty over to him wherever he may be - yesterday, she dropped all the contents onto the floor on her way.
Thank God for tiled floors!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMk-kaWEMog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZqUiSt5UK0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment