Saturday, February 7, 2009

Annalise's Party Invite


We're busy getting things organised for her party on Friday. Annalise is ever so excited. It's another Princess party!
We are having it on Friday 13th (not sure if that's such a good thing!) but then we'll tell her that her birthday is on the 14th, not the 15th, as she is going to a friend's birthday party on the 15th and I know she just wouldn't understand why they are celebrating someone else's birthday on her special day!

Apologies for not keeping up to date this past week - I've been super busy at work including helping to organise the school's talent show which was held on Wednesday night. It was a fab evening and I also got the girls on staff who were brave enough to get up and do an Abba dance and lip sync routine! I will post photos and videos when I get a moment to upload them!

No comments: