Sunday, June 6, 2010
Staff Party!
Finally worked out how to post more than one photo from picasa at the same time in the same post - only three years later of using the program - DOH!
Pictures above of our staff leaving party last night. We started at our bar, followed by a boozy bus ride down south to The Hacienda Mexican bar and restaurant. Great food, fun, awards (of which Andrew won two!) and margaritas! Yummy!
After dinner we went up to the Black Cat Jazz bar to listen to live music and continue the drinking! I left at 1:30am leaving an Andrew and his mates to get up to mischief - no idea what time he came in. He is still in bed, but as is the usual case, I got up at 8:30 am with the girls. He will sleep in till lunchtime I expect...just like yesterday.
I am not bitter....!! Lazy git.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment