These are random photographs I find on the camera when I upload photos from it - Annalise's and Juliette's masterpieces!! I love the randomness of them!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Princessess and More Kids Photography
The girls were invited to Kyna's 4th birthday party - her family are from Belgium and live on our compound - a really lovely family. We meet up with them most afternoons for a swim at the pool compound - although at the time of writing this, a month later, the pool is now officially too cold to swim in! Seems so funny to say that, but it is freezing now!! We have joined the Dilmun club though, which is literally 10 mins walk from our compound, and the pool there is heated, which is great. And the food and beer is cheap too, which is fab!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment