The day we flew to Mumbai, I was allowed off work in the morning to go and watch Annalise compete in her sports day. It was a beautiful morning, and the 7 classes of year 1 were all split up into their houses - the Beck family are in Kestrel house (blue team). All the houses are named after birds of prey: Falcon, Kestrel, Merlin & Osprey.
The sports day had been incredibly well organised - there were 12 sporting stations in a circuit, and helped out by a teacher and a couple of year 6 students, year 1's had been separated into groups of 10 and had 5 minutes at each station to do their best in the activity before the whistle blew and they had to move on.
I was blown away by Annalise's sporting skills - she is such a great catcher and thrower (does not take after me!) and she has excellent ball control as well as great physical ability - she jumped over hurdles with ease. In fact she was clearly the best there!! Ha ha! Completely biased, but my goodness she WAS good!
I have so many videos of her - when our internet gets a surge, I will try to upload them to youtube along with all our other videos and post links here!


No comments:
Post a Comment