Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Vincent!


Happy birthday!! Fantastic Four!
Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy being spoilt with presents and candles and cake!
Thinking of you today from Bahrain,
Lots of love,
Auntie Kathryn, Uncle Andrew, Annalise & Juliette
xxxx

We are off to India on Thursday night - we have a week off for half term and so got cheap Gulf Air tickets to Mumbai! Can't wait as I've never been there. We're flying into Mumbai, visiting friends from Taiwan - Barbara Fieschi whose husband is the head chef at the Grand Hyatt there, followed by 3 days with Tony & Aylin Brimo in Pune (Poona) - about a three hour train journey south of Mumbai and then a couple more nights in the tourist area of Mumbai - Colaba - staying near the Taj Mahal palace hotel where the hostage terror situation happened a few years back.
Looking forward to the curries!
Making sure we pack lots of immodium and stomach medicine!
We fly back on Wednesday night, and then on Thursday, friends from our time in Oman, Keith & Kay Petley are flying over from Qatar to stay with us till Tuesday. It's all happening!
Looking forward to it all immensely.
Looking forward to having a drink again - I have been on a serious diet for the past two weeks. So sick of salads. And missing my wine. Losing only about 1.5 kilos a week so far, but think that's pretty good. Realised I was almost the same weight as when I was about to give birth to Juliette, which is sooooooo not good! There are 8 of us girls on staff who have formed a 'diet' club - 'Chubby Chicks' we have called ourselves and we have a weigh in on Sunday and group games of rounders and tag on Thursday afterschool for some exercise and a huge big poster/graph in the English office with our goals and percentage of weightloss each week - having the support of everyone else is great. If I could lose 1.5 kilos every week, It shouldn't be too difficult to get down to my ideal weight, but methinks India will put me back to where I started! (Ooh, unless I do get a stomach upset......!!)
Ok. Back to my iced water. Bleughhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: