Saturday, May 7, 2011
Fun with Grandad
We had a wonderful time with Grandad whilst he was here for - as always, time went by far too quickly and we didn't do half the things we were supposed to. But I think he had a good time. Daddy spent his time boozing it up, going to the gym and socialising with our friends.
I got sick the last four days of his holiday though so wasn't the greatest of hosts - I ended up having to take two days off work, being signed off for a week by the Dr for bronchitis and flu - but far too much exam coursework to get sorted so struggled in last week, feeling a lot better this weekend, although still not back to normal. Poor Annalise started to get sick today - we went to a friend's party and she was really out of sorts - now she has a high fever and is thgrowing up and has a sore, sore throat. Poor thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment