Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hotel Fun

More fun at the family pool - a great whopping slide that kept the girls occupied for hours at a time - although, Annalise did slip over on her face the second day we arrived, splitting her chin and lip and gum - but this healed so super quickly - by the fourth day, it was barely noticeable. The DJ at the pool bar played great music at this pool (the other infinity pool was very quiet and relaxing) and the entertainment team organised waterpolo and archery.shooting activities in the afternoon as well as pool water aerobics and dancing etc. I expect this, to some, would be their idea of a nightmare holiday place, but as there was a choice of pools and we are a family with little ones, we didn't mind at all! The beer was ice cold, the pools cool and refreshing, the people wonderful ,we had a ball.


We went out to a market one afternoon in Yaklivak - the closest two to Gumusluk - and bought the girls these belly dancing dresses.


Andrew captured them up on the roof garden at sunset. I will post later on Andrew's shots of sunset and sunrise and the moon and flowers etc he has taken with his new camera - a Nikon. It is beautiful but worth so much money I am afraid to touch it - as you know I am so clumsy! Think I'll stick with my little point and shoot! The quality from his camera though is absolutely outstanding.


Turkish night at the hotel. This was quite fun - especially the belly dancers they got and the traditional Turkish dancers that persuaded Andrew to get up and dance with them!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: