Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Last week in Bahrain

I was sick.....! Really sick with high fever and sore, sore throat and cough and absolutely no voice whatsoever. Andrew took the above pics of me one afternoon when I'd fallen asleep on the settee with Juliette after work. As you can see from the second one, I wasn't too impressed!! This is one of the reasons I didn't blog the last few weeks of term - I really felt like crap.


Juliette went to a bowling party of Jenny's - our family friends' daughter's 6th birthday. She was brilliant at it!



Followed by us going to watch Barney at the exhibition centre. It was a really good show and only cost 1.60 pounds a ticket - the only prob was that we got there a little too early and so Annalise and Andrew had a little nap in the audience before it began!


Trying to get a family photo is not such an easy task!! I am dolled up here - covered in makeup so to disguise the fact that I was still feeling so unwell - this is us before we went to the last brunch of the year ate the MovenPick hotel. I actually don't remember much of the day - feverish and lots of drugs and then a glass of wine don't mix very well it appears! I passed out in the taxi on the way home, missing a party we had at our pool afterwards.


Everyone else seemed to have a good time though! Even Annalise and Juliette tried mussels for the first time and now love them!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: