Here are some I can remember off hand... In Melbourne at Christmas time, on our way to St. Kilda (to the beach), Annalise asks:
"Daddy, why did he kill her?"
"Who?"
"Saint"
Annalise, on entering Doha airport and seeing the men in their dish-dashers and headdresses:
"Mummy, why does everyone look like Jesus?"
Juliette, in Bahrain:
"Mummy, why are the women dressed up like black ghosts?"
Juliette and Annalise had a concert earlier on in the year where they had to sing 'Heal The World' by Michael Jackson. Well, they are always singing it, but only three months later did I realise that Juliette was singing the wrong words when she asked me:
"Mummy, why do we have to 'kill the world'? Will that make it a better place?"
Just last week.
Something to boost the old ego....
Andrew: “Hey, my girlies. Why will you only cuddle Mummy, and not me?”
Annalise: “Because you’re fat and hairy.”
Juliette: “and Mummy’s just fat.”
More to come. I have forgotten loads.
No comments:
Post a Comment