Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Boxing Day - we need liver detoxes now.


We had open house on boxing day and it was completely fantastic! (If I do say so myself!) No idea how many people came but the house was packed and having started at 3pm, it was still going strong at 1am in the morning. Andrew lit a fire outside in the garden and the hanger-oners stayed drinking sambuca (!!) whilst sharing tall tales and warming themselves by the fire!
The kids had an absolute ball - they took all of the scooters, bikes, toy cars etc plus balls we own across the way to our tennis courts and played numerous games over there before getting more makeovers done by the older kids, bouncing on the trampoline and decorating cookies and arts and crafts I'd left out for them.
A good time was had by all - but Andrew and I seriously need a detox after all the Christmas festivities!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: