Is now over I have my life back!!! Juliette said yesterday morning when she woke up, "Is it really true?"
"What, darling?"
"You're going to be home for always now? No more rehearsals?"
Ahhhh. It breaks my heart.
However,
it was an overwhelming success. We sold 2225 tickets over 4 nights - 3 nights were absolutely sold out and on Wed and Thursday night we had to turn people away.
Standing ovations each night, the whole buzz around Bahrain was that it was the best live theatre seen in Bahrain for decades and overall, everyone is raving about how 'professional' the whole thing was.
I have to admit that it was absolutely superb.
But then, we put in the hours.
It was no usual school production.
We weren't allowed to take pics so I only put these up from our last warm up on stage on our last night -we had to sign a contract with London that no photographs or video would be taken for general public use - but paid, I think, 3500 pounds for the rights to take a video of one of the nights for the cast to keep and a certain no. of photos to be distributed - will have to wait till after the Xmas holiday before we get those though.
Anyway.
I can breathe again.
But in a funny old way, I will miss it all too....
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment