Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas party at our friends

School broke up on Tuesday and we went to our first Christmas party the next day at our boss' house which was great fun, but I forgot to take my camera, and then the next afternoon through till very late we went over to our friends, Emma & Stuart's for a BBQ and juggling and drinking extravaganza! I am still hopeless at juggling so left it to the rest!

The next evening Andrew and I went out to another party at some friends who got caterers in and waiters for their annual Christmas party, but only about 15 people turned up out of about 40 people who were invited (I felt so bad for them) - our close friends Tony & Ash and Rachel & Jamie and Andrew and I stayed on till 1am with them though as they kept saying "you're not going yet are you?"! It was a lovely, lovely night, but a trifle embarrasing for the hosts. However, we had a great time.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a juggler there: ooh Pete will be excited when we come out!!