Aghhhh! Some very kind person on photobucket (a site I've used as a way of keeping family up to date with pics of the girls and a backup photo site for the past 3 years) has decided to go through the last 3 years of albums on my site and delete all the ones that they see as violating the terms and conditions. This literally means any photos of the girls in the bath or in nappies or god forbid, just have their chests showing, PLUS completely bizarre ones that show absolutely nothing have been deleted. Like Annalise blowing out the candles on her teletubbies cakes at her 2nd birthday party! There is NOTHING wrong with that! There are also ones entitled 'Annalise in her bumbo' - fully dressed I might add, that have been deleted. My only thoughts can be that they see 'bum' in the title and think it's pornographic. I can understand that for safety reasons, the photos should be looked over, and checked etc but my photobucket site is PRIVATE! Only family have access to our password! And they have just gone ahead and deleted everything! This past Christmas's photos of opening presents have been wiped, as unfortunately, Juliette was only in a nappy! aghhhhhhhhhhhh!
So I have spent a good part of today (and I'm sure the next few months or so) putting back as many photos as I can with different titles in the hope that they will not be deleted. Will have to look at using another site I think this is just painful!! I'm paid up until June though, so won't do anything until after that!
Ok. That's my gripe for the day. I have got it out of my system!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment