Friday, January 2, 2009

Day Out For All!

On the 27th Dec, we had a wonderful day out in the city. For a joint birthday and Christmas present, Fiona had bought me a ticket to see 'Billy Elliot' at the theatre - it was FANTASTIC!!!! I can honestly say that it was one of the best musicals I'd seen so far on stage. The 11 year old who played Billy was amazing - can't get over how completely talented a little boy of this age could be.
http://www.billyelliot.com.au/
The above link is pretty good.

Whilst I was there, Andrew took the girls to the Melbourne Aquarium. There, they saw penguins in the newly added on 'Antarctica' area and saw all the usual other fishies.
We met three and a half hours later for a bite to eat and a quick look at the shops. The girls were also incredibly excited as they got to go to and from the city on the train!!

No comments: