
Juliette had such a wonderful day at school today - they held a birthday party for her - I bought cupcakes for all, and party bags full of goodies for her and Annalise's class. It was supposed to be yesterday but their school was being disinfected after the flood so it was postponed till today. It meant though, that I couldn't be there as I was teaching, but Andrew, luckily, had a free period and so took all the goodies there and was able to be there with her. The classes sang to her, then she sang a song (Twinkle Twinkle), Annalise sang a song for her (I Love You) and then they all sang an Indonesian song together. They then all queued up to shake her hands and say happy birthday to her - apparently she responded 'happy birthday to you' back to everyone!! Because she was 'Birthday Girl' she didn't have to wear her uniform.
She was so happy when I saw her after school. A good day was had by all!
So many of her little school friends were so kind and bought presents for her - she is such a lucky little imp!
I will be uploading videos of her birthday and posting them tonight - it's just taking AGES to upload, so keep checking back! I have some footage of her school party and also of her at home yesterday with her cake and car.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Qp00PyVbU

No comments:
Post a Comment