
These are a couple of piccies the girls' school sent home to us. They had a Christmas party at their school at the end of term with Santa. Juliette was a bit scared, but Annalise was in her element! They seem to be really enjoying school now.
Next Saturday, the girls are in a Chinese New Year performance with their school in the huge mall again so I will try to video them singing in Mandarin!
We had parents evening just before Christmas. A bit scary really, and we were given report cards where the girls were graded...yes, I have to say it again as I can't quite believe it...graded! Not only is my cutiepie 3 year old being graded, so is my gorgeous little 1 year old! Both girls are doing great in everything except for Annalise, where Indonesian is concerned. It appears she is not so hot at that! (D student- bad girl!!!) Apparently though, what we thought was gobbledegook coming out of Juliette at home, is actually rather good Indonesian! She, so they say, can hold a conversation in Indonesian quite well! Both girls learn Mandarin and Bahasa Indonesian at school.
Can't believe she's going to be 2 on Tuesday! Not sure what we're going to do for her birthday. I've got a free period Tuesday morning so have organised to take in cupcakes and party bags for her classmates at her school, but it seems that everyone we know with kids have their birthdays in Jan & Feb and I'm not sure when I can fit a party in for her just yet. It might have to come in February.
Weather has been beautiful the last two days - sunny and bright and clear skies. So far, we've been lucky with the flood season. But, early days. Apparently, February is the worst month.
Tell my niece to get a move on and enter the world, Anne-marie!

No comments:
Post a Comment