So, it was first day back today -ugghhh. Getting up at 5.30am sucks!! However, I have to be honest and say that I don't dread the thought og going to work at NJIS. I love my job.
Whilst we were at school, the others all went to Cempak a Mas - the crazy shopping mall where you can get designer brand prescription glasses for 12 to 30 pounds. So between Anne-marie & Stephen, they bought 5 pairs! All ready in two hours!!
After school, Andrew, the girls and I joined them all for an afternoon at the pool, and then Stephen and Andrew went to the dentists. Andrew for a dreaded root canal, and Stephen for a temporary crown as he'd lost half of a back tooth a while ago.
The dentist we've found here, although expensive, is really very good. I took both Annalise & Juliette there last week for a check up and fluoride treatment (there's no fluoride in the water here) and they were sooooooo good with the kids. I was also incredibly relieved that both girls have cavity free teeth and appear to be doing well in the cleaning/brushing front! Phew! I pray they don't take after Andrew in the tooth department!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment