Yesterday, the troups went to a 'Waterbom' park just past Ancol.
Apparently it was great fun, with Today was an INCREDIBLY hot and sunny day. Not a cloud, no sign of smog and so it was unsurprising that when we came back from school, they were all in the pool! I did a cross-country 3km run with my kids and Boy! was it hot. I took the girls down and joined them all again for a swim.
At night, we went to 'Barrels' - the open air bar/restaurant. It was a fantastic night - the band was playing some great music - Radio Head, Counting Crows etc. The set up there is great as there must be 15 different indoor restaurants in the area but you get one large menu with all the different menus in it so you can order whatever food you like. I had Vietnamese, Lauren had Thai, Stephen had Indonesian,the girls had fish & chips, etc etc.
A great night and the girls had fun boogying to the music. Andrew and I left earlier than the others as we had school the next day.
No comments:
Post a Comment