Monday, April 6, 2009

Family Fun Run

Friday night after school, we were all too lazy to do anything in particular, so I cooked Tom Yum soup for starters and Stephen & Lauren went to the mall to get Thai take out main course for everyone. We had to get up at 5am the next morning for our family fun run - raising money for the local Kelapa Gading orphanage I've talked about.
A general few pics of the fun run, above.

Annalise and I finishing the 2.5km run. She also did so well in the 100m dash!


The orphans we invited to the family fun run, receiving a check for 20,000,000 rupiah.


Stephen coming in after the 5km run - he did brilliantly!



Juliette racing and WINNING the 100m dash! Go Juliette!

I will write more about it when I have more of a moment - enjoy the photos though!

No comments: