
About what, I don't know, but I'm sure she's thinking up dozens of difficult questions to ask me!
Questions of late:
Why does the sea look blue if it's see-through in my bucket?
Why do boys have boobies if they don't have milk?
Why do some people have curly hair and some people have straight?
Am I going to look like an Indonesian when I grow up?
Why is blood red?
Why do we have to have money to get things?
Why doesn't everyone have a house?
Why are some people poor?
Why did you get to choose my name and not me?
Who decided that a square is called a square?
Why do you use knives if they're dangerous?
How do you know your Mummy lives with the angels?
If fruit has seeds so we can grow more fruit, why don't these grapes I'm eating now have seeds in them?
Why are there so many languages?
Who invented homework?
Oh and about a hundred trillion more that I can't remember offhand now. She is definitely going to test us as she gets older!
No comments:
Post a Comment