Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Special Tree Decorations

I started this little craft activity when Annalise was coming up for her second Christmas.
The girls and I cut out tree shapes out of green felt, decorate them with bits and bobs and then put a photo of the girls with the year in the centre.
We have kept the tradition up every year - don't you think they look great?!
Not sure how long they'll last, but I wrap them back up carefully each year with the hope that one day, when the girls leave home, they can take their tree decorations with them to put on the their own trees - a reminder of each Christmas they spent with us.
It's also a great way to see how they have changed from year to year - and a reminder that they are still our cute little hamster cheeked babies!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: