Last weekend, my friends and I took my close friend, Teresa, who has only 3 weeks before the birth of her third child, out for her 'Pampering Party' (instead of a third baby shower, we thought this would be nice - celebrating her rather than the baby!) so we went out for a spa morning - head and shoulder massages, cream hair baths and pedicures and then followed by lunch at a new 'Fish & Chip' Restaurant, where the food was actually great! The best fish and chips we've had since the UK! It is usually impossible to find fish and chips in Asia, so this was a real treat!
Notice my fluffball of hair that I promptly tied up once we left the spa - the spa places love blow drying my frizz into fluff here - they don't get that I hate the 80's fuzzball look!


No comments:
Post a Comment