Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Spooks


Last night was the first time in ages that we managed to get the girls into bed without one of us falling asleep with them (!) and so Andrew and I sat down together to enjoy a movie.

We watched 'Paranormal Activity'.

At 11pm.

In the dark.

We scared ouselves silly.

I think we were holding onto each others' hands for the majority of the last hour.

It really frightened me!

So much so, that when we went to bed at 12.45am, I couldn't sleep. (Andrew had had a few beers so did his usual head on the pillow and passing out and snoring routine!)

In fact, when I actually did manage to fall asleep, I had the worst nightmares that I've had for a long while!

I havent been able to stop thinking about it today either.

It has certainly spooked me!
A sign of a good film?
Probably, but now I need to watch lots of comedy and girlie flicks to try to get my mind off it!

No comments: