Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Third Birthday!

To our beautiful little 3 year old!
May this year be full of Barbies, 'stylish' dresses, pretty and precious things and heaps and heaps of giggles.
May the terrible two tantrums be called to a halt. (!)
May you feel loved by everyone you meet.
Because you're certainly loved by us baby girl!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Juliette from Aunty Rie, Uncle Peter and the two Vs... I have tried to call a couple of times already today with no luck so am resorting to leaving a comment here: not much fun is it!!!
Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rifa Bachtiar said...

dear blogger,

I'm Rifa Bachtiar from Trans 7 (National TV Broadcast in Indonesia). I would like to know if you and your family have an interest in our reality travel and holiday program called Happy Holiday.

this program is still on progress, and we are looking for a family with bunch of kids who would like being exposed on a TV channel while they're having their holiday.

if you are interested, please reply my comment to my email, rifa_bachtiar@yahoo.co.id, before 24 January 2010

and I would be happy to hear anything from you. thank you

rgds