Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Happy 5th Birthday!
So we had a wonderful morning of opening presents. Annalise got yet another Barbie, lots of makeup and some pure gold little dangly heart earrings....did I tell you we pierced her ears for real at Christmas? That's another story, but suffice it to say, she soooo deserved them and looks beautiful with them.
We also bought her an Early Leaning Centre easel for painting and drawing. she is soooo the artist in the House.,
Lots of fun.
What do you think of their nighties? They are actually my short little skimpy nighties that the girls have taken a liking to and every night, have to wear one of mine to be the same...I just tie up the backs. They are full length on them!
I think she was very happy with her lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment