Friday, February 26, 2010
Koko & Cici Contest
There were some Chinese New Year celebrations at the girls' school yesterday, followed by a 'Koko & Cici Beauty Contest'. Koko means 'Brother' and Cici, 'Sister'. The kids had to dress up in their 'Chong Shams' (Chinese dresses) and parade up and down a catwalk (apparently A & J did it like supermodels, flicking their heads and wiggling their tushes....no idea who taught them that!).
Annalise made it into the 'finals' where she had to answer questions in Mandarin....and she ended up coming second place! Yay for Annalise!!
I couldn't be there as I had an eight period day (full timetable 8 out of 8 periods with no frees...they suck, I can tell you, especially when you have a lunch duty as well. I have two out of the five days like this....I dread them. They are exhausting!) Anyway, Andrew managed to go for an hour of it so at least they got to see Daddy there supporting them and then we asked Lachme, our nanny to stay there and take some photos for us.
The girls were very excited by it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment