Friday, February 5, 2010

Waz Up?

So....this is what NJIS teachers get up to Talent Show Night!!
We, (Eight female staff members), danced a very groovy hip hop dance to Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face'.
It is amazing how, when you get into the costume and wear the 'bling', this amazing sense of 'attitude' comes all over you and you could very easily pass for a street thug!!
I had a hoot.
Annalsie and Juliette watched from the audience. After I came off the stage and had changed back into my dress, I said to the girls "What did you think, then? What did you think of Mummy's Dancing?"
Juliette responded, "When is it your turn, Mummy?" - she didn't even realise it was me up there!!!
I will post the video and photos of us when I get them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenny Quld said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathryn said...

Girls' in the hoooouuuuusssssssuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How's life back in Brisbane?
Get on and update your blog!
Love your recipe blog by the way!
x