Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day everyone other than British Mummies! I hope all you Mummies out there are being thoroughly spoilt by your families!
Mums, may you all be blessed. Many times. And once more for good luck.

This is a pic of me and my girls at this fabulous little playground we've just found down in the south if the city in Kemang, amongst all the expat housing areas - we went there yesterday with my friend Donella and her 3 year old son Bprem. Bprem and Annalise, from the first moment of meeting back in August, hit it off like a house on fire so we've been trying to keep up regular play dates since then. Donella has 5 weeks to go until her second little boy arrives.
This playground yesterday has this great water feature section with slides and ankle deep water and fountains and simple machines where you can fill and pour buckets of water over yourselves! I will put together a collage and post it later.
I will hopefully get a chance really soon to fill you in on all our adventures these past few weeks - so sorry I've been so slack lately. Juggling work and kids and just life in general has been on the crazy spectrum lately!

I am planning on having a very relaxing day. Although, I have been up since 7am with the girls as they woke up rather early for a Sunday morning... His highness is still in bed...

Andrew will make up for it later, don't you worry!


No comments: