Geez, it's hard to believe that seven years ago today Mummy died. It still seems surreal, but is strange in that it also feels an age ago. So much has happened and changed in seven short years.
When Mummy died, we had only just made the huge move from Oman to Taiwan. 6 months later, Andrew and I got married. Almost 9 months later, Annalise was born. Then two years later, Juliette arrived. Then we moved from Taiwan to Jakarta. Two years later, we uprooted again and moved to our wonderful new home here in Bahrain.
Daddy made the MAMMOTH move out of Dubai and to sunny Oporto. A great move for him.
Anne-marie and Pete moved houses and cities from London to Coventry. Then had two gorgeous little children themselves. Then moved to their amazingly beautiful home in Earlsdon.
Stephen's life changed big time, from married and living and working in Manchester to becoming single and adventurous again and traveling the world with wonderful Lauren, falling in love and moving out to live and work in Thailand to continue 'a dream' with her.
Mummy, I think you'd be proud of all of us.
We just wish with all our hearts you could have been here to share our adventures.....but then again, I think you most definitely have been. With us all the time. Watching over us and making sure that we are OK.
I drink a red in your honour Mummy.
Rest well.
xxxxx
When Mummy died, we had only just made the huge move from Oman to Taiwan. 6 months later, Andrew and I got married. Almost 9 months later, Annalise was born. Then two years later, Juliette arrived. Then we moved from Taiwan to Jakarta. Two years later, we uprooted again and moved to our wonderful new home here in Bahrain.
Daddy made the MAMMOTH move out of Dubai and to sunny Oporto. A great move for him.
Anne-marie and Pete moved houses and cities from London to Coventry. Then had two gorgeous little children themselves. Then moved to their amazingly beautiful home in Earlsdon.
Stephen's life changed big time, from married and living and working in Manchester to becoming single and adventurous again and traveling the world with wonderful Lauren, falling in love and moving out to live and work in Thailand to continue 'a dream' with her.
Mummy, I think you'd be proud of all of us.
We just wish with all our hearts you could have been here to share our adventures.....but then again, I think you most definitely have been. With us all the time. Watching over us and making sure that we are OK.
I drink a red in your honour Mummy.
Rest well.
xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment