Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Having Fun
Note to self: find a safe place for my camera. I came home today to find Annalise had been having moie fun whilst we're at work on my new camera. Now, she is pretty good at taking pics, I give her that, but I soooooo don't want to lose yet another camera to a smash on our marble floors! I'll have to get her a cheap one of her own.
I also come home to my laptop's desktop icons all diaplayed in pretty patterns and website histories of things such as:
princess.com; disneygames.com; cbeebies.com; get the picture? Yes, she finds her way around our computers better than we do and manipulates the internal mousepads FARRRRR better than us (well, Andrew at least who has to attach an external mouse to his laptop as he can't figure the in-built ones out!)
Our techno-know-it-all little first born is too bloody brilliant for her own good.
Oh, and yes, the tooth fairy visited her, leaving money, a note and a pouch of glittery fairydust. I wish I couple have captured her excitement on camera. See? If it were the other way around, she'd have captured it on me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment